Thursday, November 19, 2009

Home Sick

I left work 30 minutes early yesterday. My tummy was feeling all weird and making tons of odd sounds. I was sick most of the night. Till my wonderful BF ran to the store to grab some ginger ale and pepto. I felt better for a while but when I woke up it was back again. I went to work for an hour because no one was there to open up and I hate it when the other girl goes threw my things and starts working on them, then wonders why she has so many questions. I mean really why cant she just leave it alone and do her job and stop worrying about mine. So I went in for an hour to work and finish up the stuff I did not do last night. Then I called the boss and said "Peace out yo, I don't feel good." Yes, I literally said that to him.
So here I am at home on my second shot of pepto for the day. Doing laundry and bored as heck. I am going to finish laundry then head over to Raj's house and organize the hall closet that I have been dying to clean. We cleaned out most of them last week, had a yard sale with the neighbors and made $67.00.
It use to be fun being home sick and watching day time tv. Now it is just boring and all I want to do is finish stuff that I never have a chance to do. Rest ha, whats that like?
Time to make my christmas list and go threw the mail to get all my coupons out and look at all the black friday sales. I have a budget and I will stick to it.

No comments: